Buying a home is a serious activity, and getting experienced, professional help is crucial. When you have Griffin Associates Realtors on your side, you've got years of experience to help you.
We can do the following to find you a new home:
- Assessment of housing needs.
- Referral of financial institution for loan qualification.
- Showing of existing homes.
- Contacts with reputable home builders.
- Negotiation of offers to purchase.
- Access to all homes listed in the Triangle Multiple Listing Service.
- And more...
You need the following information to apply for a mortgage:
- Most recent thirty days pay stubs.
- Last three months bank statements.
- Residence address for the last two years.
- W-2s for the last two years.
- Social Security numbers and driver license information.
- Name and address of prior two years employers.
- Name, address and account # for all bank checking and savings.
- Name, address, account #, monthly payments and remaining balances on all credit cards and other loans.
- Information about other real estate, including loan and payment information.
- Application, Credit Report and Appraisal fees.
- Information about divorce decree (If any).
About the Triangle area:
# 1 Best City for Business - Fortune Magazine, November 1993
Top 20 Hot Spots to Start a Business - Entrepreneur Magazine, October 1993
Top 25 markets where homeowners will fare best - US News & World Report, April 1993
# 1 Best Place to Live - Money Magazine, September, 1994
# 1 Business Climate - Site Selection Magazine, October 1995
Durham Chamber of Commerce
Durham Visitors Center
Durham City Web
Durham County Web
Durham County Schools
Properties in Durham County are primarily served by the following:
Duke Energy: (Electric):
Residential Accounts: 1-800-777-9898
Business Accounts: 1-800-653-5307
PSNC Energy: (Natural Gas):
Telephone Companies: Click Here for List
City of Durham: (Water & Sewer):
Time Warner Cablevision: